We are looking to add a horticulture technician to our Los Angeles Horticulture Team to assist in a variety of hydroponic growing activities including research and development projects, seedling germination, Farmstand maintenance, order fulfillment, and warehouse support. The office is located in Playa Vista but would require travel to other locations in the LA area.
- Assist with maintaining plant health, pest management, sanitation, packaging, and organization.
- The job entails standing for a full shift, walking, bending, squatting, and lifting frequently. Occasionally will have to lift up to 50 pounds. Indoor and outdoor settings.
- Maintain a steady pace with attention to detail
- Off-site (local) travel for Farmstand set up and/or maintenance.
- Working independently and as a part of a team.
- Dependable, punctual, and positive attitude.
- Maintain cleanliness standards.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Hardworking and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Excellent oral communication and time management skills.
- Driver’s license and vehicle for off-site travel (local).
- Horticultural or sustainability background preferred.